View Poll Results: Would you like to have that item class transformer Npc
sounds good 1 33.33%
useless 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-12-25, 09:07
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Grin Item class converter

What about having a certain NPC which can transform certain item of certain class to the corresponding item of another class for a certain amount of gold, which depends on it's quality for example from 100k to 10million. WITHOUT HAVING ANY OF IT'S PROPERTIRS OR DETAILS CHANGED for example converting super divine warrior necklace 3 sockets super cits level 130 to vampire will give the same item ,but vampire's super divine necklace 3 sockets super cits level 130.

what do you think ?

Last edited by RAI RYUGA; 2015-12-25 at 09:10.
Old 2015-12-25, 13:27
SinghNature
Baron

Not trying to be mean but there should be some consequences. For example : the higher the equipment quality the higher chance of destroying it and the price should be way higher than 10 million. Or you can only do it ONCE in game or else this would get out off hand 'cause warrior, mage equipment is cheaper and it would totally break the market in my opinion. By buying low and selling it at higher price.
Old 2015-12-25, 13:31
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinghNature View Post
Not trying to be mean but there should be some consequences. For example : the higher the equipment quality the higher chance of destroying it and the price should be way higher than 10 million. Or you can only do it ONCE in game or else this would get out off hand 'cause warrior, mage equipment is cheaper and it would totally break the market in my opinion. By buying low and selling it at higher price.
Bro I totally agree with you .I know that if tq agreed they will be harsh. because such npc will cost them fortune, because their new class plans will be useless.
About (10 million) it's just an example to demonstrate my idea

I thought about market problemstoo before posting, you know nothing is perfect.
I knew that my suggestion is silly cuz I don't think that tq will approve it easily, but it has good side too . In last summer I spent 2 monthes searching for warrior gears level 133 super cits 3 sockts. sadly, I didn't find what I desired so it would have been helpful if we had that npc. I am not the only one facing little number of gears problem and that's for sure.

I only tried to help :).

Last edited by RAI RYUGA; 2015-12-25 at 13:56.
Old 2015-12-25, 13:44
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Well I think I got solution to that problem
If any piece of gear class is converted, it will become bound so that market won't be harmed alot.
But still it will make market problem by decreasing available gears, specially warrior and mage gears .

Any way I knew that it may be troublesome, you're right.

Last edited by RAI RYUGA; 2015-12-25 at 13:47.