Old 2016-01-27, 13:06
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Grin SRC/RC

i got tired from getting 3* after using src for a whole month (16times*20 marks=3.2*) , what about giving the Super Reborn Crystal and normal reborn crystals ability to be used 10 times per day like eudemon crystals ?
Old 2016-01-31, 19:37
Rashon.
Baron

So people can get 2 free stars per maint period? Hell no.
Old 2016-02-02, 02:42
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Cool

it isn't for free :P , the least thing you do you buy them.

even if we get them for free it saves our time..... if you wanna your time be wasted , I don't wanna waste mine.

at least we can make it 1once a day but not once each maint.......1.4* in a week , pll will need to do more quests or they will need to buy them from others without lowering their price like what would happen if we use it 10times a day ............so they will be more active even if it's for a little bit. what do u think about it ?

Last edited by RAI RYUGA; 2016-02-02 at 03:04.
Old 2016-02-02, 20:17
User136601646
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by User558527475 View Post
it isn't for free :P , the least thing you do you buy them.

even if we get them for free it saves our time..... if you wanna your time be wasted , I don't wanna waste mine.

at least we can make it 1once a day but not once each maint.......1.4* in a week , pll will need to do more quests or they will need to buy them from others without lowering their price like what would happen if we use it 10times a day ............so they will be more active even if it's for a little bit. what do u think about it ?
Your eagerness for quick stars is shortsighted. You do realize that you have a limit to reborn times on your pets, right? For most pets, reborns are limited to 2600; once you reach that limit, you will forever be penalized 1 point on every composing. So if you complain now about not getting enough star points for a composing, your wish to use more SRCs will only make it worse. Furthermore, smart players do not want to buy pets that have really high or max reborns; high-reborn pets have much lower value.
Old 2016-02-18, 09:18
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by User136601646 View Post
Your eagerness for quick stars is shortsighted. You do realize that you have a limit to reborn times on your pets, right? For most pets, reborns are limited to 2600; once you reach that limit, you will forever be penalized 1 point on every composing. So if you complain now about not getting enough star points for a composing, your wish to use more SRCs will only make it worse. Furthermore, smart players do not want to buy pets that have really high or max reborns; high-reborn pets have much lower value.
the only difference is i don't get extra single mark.................. eg: 4 instead of 5 (it doesn't matter cus i took them earlier using SRC) sooner or later rebs will be full and 1 mark will be pinned as u said.

about players not buying fully reborned euds. i am sorry to tell you but mostly you're wrong..... actually most of ppl don't wanna buy full orb/ agate euds..... not full reb. euds
euds prices aren't affected by reborns as long as they have been raised well ( good G.R.s/status).

it's simple the whole matter is generally i wanna save more time while composing my euds at same time....... .

+ don't worry it isn't short sighted...... in stead of waiting to compose in order to get that extra mark... for certain euds.... i prefer gaining them while composing other euds till i have time to compose them :D .

result is the same(from star marks point of view) whether u wait till u finish composing or using both at once or else , but my ways save time...............i tested both ways for several monthes.

I assure u this time i weren't short sighted , all what u need to it re think about it from wasted time point of view, wasted time is way more valuble than silly extra reborn with any eud u will get 26*/20*/15* by reborns whether u get them using Src or gaining free single mark each reborn

why do u think almost all players buy SRC ????

Important note, TY SO MUCH User136601646 FOR CARING ABOUT ME AND ADVISING ME...........i didn't mean to be rude :D

Last edited by RAI RYUGA; 2017-06-13 at 18:48.