Old 2015-03-15, 00:09
Aure~
Knight

Default DragonTower+(hacker?)= fail

Click in the link to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsUCixMiI-w

Questions:
1- Is he hacking? because how further he can see the crystal in other room ?
2- If hes not just how? not eve with booth i can see

yes im noob ... now discuss about it

if you say it was because im lagging i will assume you a hacker as well or friend with QH I had perfect connection
Old 2015-03-15, 06:19
dragattack
Admin

That's pretty indisputable evidence. Let's hope TQ take some action.
Old 2015-03-15, 07:43
firesteel
Baron

Never been in Dragon Tower, I value my bed more. But, is it possible he (or she) logged out or exited with castle invite?
Old 2015-03-15, 08:38
dragattack
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesteel View Post
Never been in Dragon Tower, I value my bed more. But, is it possible he (or she) logged out or exited with castle invite?
When you open a chest in dragon tower the action makes you squat for about 5 seconds. Watch the necro in the corner open the chest in the room he is in then do the same squatting action a second time while there is no chest in the room he is in.
Old 2015-03-15, 13:51
Aure~
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesteel View Post
is not about how she disappeared I want to know (she used random!) is how he got the crystal in the other room!
Old 2015-03-17, 01:29
Mr.miracle
Super Admin

Thanks for your report. We will check it out.
Old 2015-03-17, 21:28
Aure~
Knight

WTF... really gm thats all you said to QH ... I can believe it.. i lost my faith in this ''great'' game! OFC jhes going to use it all the time .. call me racist but all Egyptians use this shit im sure! idc about bad language just WTF!#

someone send me the link to download hacks im gonna use it too!

Last edited by Aure~; 2015-03-17 at 21:47.
Old 2015-03-18, 04:40
firesteel
Baron

Go ahead lol.
Just remember how often you see people whining how their stuff got stolen and they swear they haven't given their info to anyone.

I used to hang around one forum with such hacks, my intent was to find out how to do equipment quality upgrades with 100% success rate (no, not checking the sword and light and the rest of bullshit), because I know - there is some special way for doing that in EO, all Chinese been using it for ages, and there are a few people in our servers which knew how to do that too. And seeing all those "Upgrade failed!" was simply driving me crazy.

Anyway, I didn't find out that one.

There were lots people posting "hack" tools, like - zoom hack, instant-kill, speed hacks, expball filling bots and so on. The thing is, 99% of so called hacks were trojans - and admins were deleting those posts and banning users as soon as it was reported.

One day I managed to download such tool - it was not deleted from forum, because virus scanners were not finding it suspicious. I don't remember what it was about, but something very lame, like - download this and run and you will be free VIP or get 1380 eps or something like that.

Instead of running it, I just examined what's inside, and of course, it had a link to some odd website.
I checked the site, and thanks to the dumb author it was completely unprotected. I found the script, listed the site, and found all the records from people who have ran that trojan. There were thousands of them, with all information from their computers - Windows user names/passwords, google, hotmail, aol, e-mail addresses, credit cards, pin codes, installed software, open ports. Basically, everything you can scrap out of any Window log files or capture from keyboard input.

I reported the site both to the hosting company and in that forum and the site vanished in a few hours.

I am posting this for you as a warning - if you don't now know, how to hack yourself, you better don't use hacks done by others. Or you will not know who is actually hacking who.

Last edited by firesteel; 2015-03-18 at 10:09.
Old 2015-03-18, 17:06
Aure~
Knight

firesteel

i dont care at least I will have a excuse to stop playing the only thing i would miss is my friends in made in this 6 years playing but I can contact them outside the game .. eo take alot of my time since I dont buy eps ( thanks God i dont ) then I'll have time to play Marvel hereos oline or Diablo III! FUUU where hackers can run free. im almost quitting just give me more reasons!!!!
Cheats, Hacks and Pay to Win, OH MY!!!
Old 2015-03-18, 17:41
*Nocturne*
Baron

I think what firesteel had said is not limited to just having your EO account information stolen, but much more than that. But hey, you do you, no one will stop you.