Old 2015-02-20, 15:54
User775782062
Peasant

Default ROF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Gotfather View Post
fix the fucking server we cant log in but Again its you so nothing wil be fis i know and we wil get another pay Money event becuse its all you can do so fk tqvip7 and this crap is not a game
How can TQ or any one take people like you serious?
You and players like you are always making stupid threats about quitting the game.. Yet here you are ! Makes you look so much like a liar and very stupid . You keep coming back for more ! Quit or don't quit but if your not then don't threaten to . No one cares specially TQ! You just keep looking Mindless and Pathetic! Keep playing keep spending keep making broken threat to TQ . Listen up They don't care about you ! I care .. that's why I am telling you how pathetic your looking right now .
Don't hate me !
Hate meh skillz
ROF TQ has players by their B@llz
Old 2015-07-18, 01:27
RonDenville
Knight

Default Protect Cronus Gates

An event like: Protect Cronus Gates would be cool. Bring lot of monsters + big badass boss to attack Cronus Gates. Guardians from all over the Cronus should be removed because they will ruin the event and the map should be reworked or have different effects. We could use the remove of guardians as an excuse for poison trap or something like that.
Event should start with 1 wave of monsters strong and with low hp ( same type of monsters from Cronus Gates named Metal Shadow ) After first wave, the second wave comes with more monsters that first wave and more powerful. After second wave boss is coming and we have to kill it within a limit time. If the limit time is over, he will teleport to a random place in the map so we have to search it to over the event. If he won't get killed, event will have one more wave of monsters.
I wish that boss could have some dangerous dmg, not being a sack of punches for all players.
One event like this per 3 days or a week would be cool! :D
Old 2015-07-18, 18:26
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Good

[QUOTE=User241305538;16348]An event like: Protect Cronus Gates would be cool. Bring lot of monsters + big badass boss to attack Cronus Gates. Guardians from all over the Cronus should be removed because they will ruin the event and the map should be reworked or have different effects. We could use the remove of guardians as an excuse for poison trap or something like that.
Event should start with 1 wave of monsters strong and with low hp ( same type of monsters from Cronus Gates named Metal Shadow ) After first wave, the second wave comes with more monsters that first wave and more powerful. After second wave boss is coming and we have to kill it within a limit time. If the limit time is over, he will teleport to a random place in the map so we have to search it to over the event. If he won't get killed, event will have one more wave of monsters.
I wish that boss could have some dangerous dmg, not being a sack of punches for all players.
One event like this per 3 days or a week would be cool! :D[/QUOUT]

sounds good i like your idea ,but even if it's a punching dummy as hunting predator it's attack is upper intermediate already .personally i think that if there will be a time limit 30mins as max is enough in case there are too many players .