Cerik
Baron

servers down again?...........
Old 2016-09-17, 11:22
Hb1
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerik View Post
As much as i have called the "hacker theory" BS, i had a conversation with a close friend in game who says that it is real. Supposedly TQ had issues with hackers back when the game first started, and instead of dealing with it then and there, they made a deal with them. As the story goes, tq went back on their deal recently and what we are experiencing now is the backlash from the hackers.
Hi tell us more was kind of deal did they make with the hackers?
If true or not tell us what you heard like to know what they went back on?
Old 2016-09-17, 13:09
Cerik
Baron

here is what i got:

in april 2014 some hackers attacked the game using ddos attack. they took the game offline for 30 days. Some lost data, example Sara (dragonattack) logged in to find no pets, and the same happened to other players. The reason the Hackers attacked was because a GM banned an account of a player/hacker and said some things about him in the process. Pissed off, the hacker got his team, and attacked the game for 30 days, demanding 15mill eps to stop the attacks.
They had a discussion and agreed on 1 million eps instead of 15. They put the eps on 5 servers spread between different accounts. The attacks stopped for 2 years. Now, one of them is back with a new team of hackers doing the same thing. They hacked CO already making it so that only their team could log in during war time, and now he is hacking login ip. They have it set up, so the attack happens automatically, they dont have to actively attack the server, just sit back and let the comps do it. This team is asking for 2mill eps..... TQ said they would think about it, but havent gotten back to him in 20 days...so he is still attacking, and doing what he wants. now he is asking for more eps. the longer they wait to answer...the more eps he demands.
Old 2016-09-17, 17:26
carnage666
Peasant

If any of that's true i'l quit, if they give him the eps and if the servers dont come online fast. They took enough money from people to deal with that kinda shit years ago.
Old 2016-09-17, 17:34
carnage666
Peasant

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peop...spaceship.html This is where all our ep money went. Head of netdragon builds startrek with 100million. But they can not deal with a teenage hacker in his bedroom
Old 2016-09-18, 21:24
BadDas
Knight

if the hacker stuff is true then this game is doomed. what do hackers will do withe 2 million eps? they will sell it for money maybe? why dont they hack chinese eudemons better? or tq digital is full of incompetents?
Old 2016-09-19, 14:45
thanosdk
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerik View Post
here is what i got:

in april 2014 some hackers attacked the game using ddos attack. they took the game offline for 30 days. Some lost data, example Sara (dragonattack) logged in to find no pets, and the same happened to other players. The reason the Hackers attacked was because a GM banned an account of a player/hacker and said some things about him in the process. Pissed off, the hacker got his team, and attacked the game for 30 days, demanding 15mill eps to stop the attacks.
They had a discussion and agreed on 1 million eps instead of 15. They put the eps on 5 servers spread between different accounts. The attacks stopped for 2 years. Now, one of them is back with a new team of hackers doing the same thing. They hacked CO already making it so that only their team could log in during war time, and now he is hacking login ip. They have it set up, so the attack happens automatically, they dont have to actively attack the server, just sit back and let the comps do it. This team is asking for 2mill eps..... TQ said they would think about it, but havent gotten back to him in 20 days...so he is still attacking, and doing what he wants. now he is asking for more eps. the longer they wait to answer...the more eps he demands.
The faster you quit smoking the better you'll feel, you are way off of whats going on actually.
Old 2016-09-19, 21:12
BadDas
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosdk View Post
The faster you quit smoking the better you'll feel, you are way off of whats going on actually.
why dont you tell your side of the story then
Old 2016-09-20, 12:00
Aure~
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosdk View Post
and how do you know? if devs are talking to you why not to all of us? i really doubt you know something.. what kind of privilege you have? do you work for them?no. do you live in china? probably not.
Old 2016-09-22, 06:21
thanosdk
Peasant

I am not the one who should inform you guys, but yeap, there is not such thing as an agreement between TQ/NetDragon with any sort of hackers, use your common sense, if you like or need to feed yourselves with stories to feel better about what this company is doing to this game then fine by me.