Old 2015-01-25, 05:39
RAI RYUGA
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by User558527475 View Post
Return the event of hunting predator as the year of tiger in 2010 and 2012 .as a premanent event 2 days a week as saturday events .but this one would be twice due to the large numbers of people that would be participating in cronus . beside that it would be great to have bosses in adventure zones non weak ones with great drops beside the permmanent hunting predator name:RAI RYUGA server: newyork
Hunting predator is a separate suggestion than bosses of adventure zones with no pk at the boss time their or one player or an especific legions take over them
Old 2015-01-28, 01:50
TGIF
Peasant

Default Idea for event

A lot of players have been asking for new garments. I thought that it might be an event maker to get the garment instead of purchasing it! My Idea would be that each player has to do certain things in order to get the garment. each player could only do the quest one time and the quest could be something like having to plant seeds in flower gardens each day for multiple days in order to get it like for 5 days you would have to plant and wait so long to let them grow. since its for something permanent it would take a while . maybe players could decide between a hair piece or garment .Just an Idea .
Old 2015-02-01, 08:58
Shaddow~Knight
Knight

There should be a facebook notification to when the server is working.
Old 2015-02-01, 18:34
~Aquiles~
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddow~Knight View Post
There should be a facebook notification to when the server is working.
Why facebook? is not a fb game.. it should be on the GAME website or forum
Old 2015-02-01, 23:12
dredd
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aquiles~ View Post
Why facebook? is not a fb game.. it should be on the GAME website or forum
y not?
Old 2015-02-01, 23:39
User775782062
Peasant

Default My Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.miracle View Post
To make our forum/Facebook more active, we are considering to hold more events.
Any ideas about the new events, please feel free to post here.

Ps: The approved suggestion will be awarded 420 EPs.

If you have 2 suggestions and both of them get approved, you will win 420 EPs x2.

Duration: Long-Term Event

Remember to leave us your character name and server after you post your suggestion.

Requirement:

The event should be based on Eudemons Online.
My Idea is how about this one its very best !
FIX THE SERVER PROBLEMS!
I don't have an problem using face book .. How ever I don't thinks its fair to hold most events on face book . The events should be on the home site or forum mainly and face book secondary. Because its alright to use face book to get more ppl involved but 10000000000000000 % wrong to use it for events in game of Eudemons! Here's my reasons why its bad ... 1st its not face book we are playing its an MMORPG game . 2nd players might not want their true identity known to others. 3rd people can use face book on top of the forum to win /gain prizes . Its just unfair for players not wanting to mess with social media again because we agreed to play an game not playing face book games . I don't care if you do have some on face book . but I am saying I think events should be in game or main site page or the forum
Old 2015-02-02, 01:02
dragattack
Admin

Guys this is a thread for ideas for events for facebook and forum. There are plenty of other threads to post in game suggestions in. Please only post ideas for events here.
Old 2015-02-05, 04:26
Re3per
Baron

Default Forum/Facebook events

Well you could have a legion SS event. Everyone who post a SS of their legion (20+members in the SS) all in the same legion gets like 100pps each or something of that nature. You could also do a legion event sign in on forums-Facebook. You make a post and everyone from that legion must sign,type their name and server under said legion post. The legion with most sign-ins win and those players are awarded eps-pps.

Re3per
La/LV
Old 2015-02-06, 07:40
dredd
Knight

kill a gm event. whoever had the last hit that killed the gm can have a celebirty hall top 3 garment. that would be fun even low lvls can have the oportunity to last hit and kill gm. massive players will surely join this. gm should have like have an hp of a pole and a def like a shield in legion war land.
Old 2015-02-20, 10:31
The-Gotfather
Baron

Default tq scammers

fix the fucking server we cant log in but Again its you so nothing wil be fis i know and we wil get another pay Money event becuse its all you can do so fk tqvip7 and this crap is not a game