Old 2016-09-07, 20:16
Cerik
Baron

Bad SERIOUSLY!!!

How is this ok that we cant log in!?!
Old 2016-09-08, 08:09
BadDas
Knight

i cant log in either. been days already i even thought they finally shut down the game lol
Old 2016-09-08, 11:27
Cerik
Baron

they might as well. they arent giving us any information about whats going on. All they say is that "hackers" are the cause of it. What they are leaving out of that equation is that they made an alliance with the hackers back in the day. Either way it is TQs fault, and they arent doing sh!t about it, and even less, arent giving us any information.
Old 2016-09-08, 17:56
Cerik
Baron

call, no answer, fb no response, email...nada. useless...
Old 2016-09-08, 19:13
BadDas
Knight

i also noticed the lack of GM on this forum like no one answer or its a forgotten place now btw i still cant log in
Old 2016-09-09, 06:31
Cerik
Baron

no admins, no gms....
Old 2016-09-09, 19:56
Aure~
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerik View Post
no admins, no gms....
some ppl can login others cant.
and i cant ... 3 4 weeks mayb
Old 2016-09-09, 21:19
Sylanthis
Peasant

Default End Times?

I'm beginning to worry about TQ. One of two possibilities strikes me as a possible explanation for what we have been seeing lately. First is that they are under some sort of cyber attack, such as hackers trying to jam up the servers. In a way, i hope that is the case because it has a foreseeable fix; TQ can improve its systems to block the hacking.

The second possibility is that they may be about to fold, close, shut down, fail. Is it dwindling revenues due to a stale, slowly eroding game that seems to have fewer and fewer players all the time? If that is the case, we need to hope some other company buys TQ or our characters will be lost forever.

Anyone else have another possible explanation for what has been happening to our gaming experience lately?

Sylanthis
Aries/Gemini
Old 2016-09-09, 22:05
BadDas
Knight

i think TQ is trying to sell the game to another company that is able to take care of it and give the players regular updates in an effort to save the player base the game has.

another theory is TQ went bankrupt and they have no money to afford employees neither updates. so whoever is on charge is keeping the game up as possible and creating events and making ''super sales'' to scam player's money before the game is shut down. evidence of this is the lack of updates and GMs on the game.

this is just sad. this game has such a good potential it can be polished it can be modified it CAN be a better game.
Old 2016-09-13, 08:07
Cerik
Baron

As much as i have called the "hacker theory" BS, i had a conversation with a close friend in game who says that it is real. Supposedly TQ had issues with hackers back when the game first started, and instead of dealing with it then and there, they made a deal with them. As the story goes, tq went back on their deal recently and what we are experiencing now is the backlash from the hackers. Can i say this is 100% true, obviously not, but the source is reliable. Whatever the cause, i wish we could just play the damn game.
Ive been playing off and on since the NY server went up, its the first MMO that ive played (sad i know) but in the end ive met some really interesting people through it. Yet more and more, instead of making the game playable and fun, i find myself and many others just bitching about not being able to play, or the lack of attention that is paid to those who play. Its supposed to be a game damnit, we just wanna play.